Well, did you watch Arkansas over LSU in triple overtime? That was just a warmup for Tennessee over Kentucky in 4 overtimes! As my brother said, anything that could happen in college football, you saw in that game.
As many of you know, I am not one for football on TV, but I got in late on the AR/LSU game and had to see the ending. But the TN/KY game watched pretty much all the way thru. Wonder if I will get around to watching the SEC championship? Guess that will depend on if the weather is nice where I am. The last 2 days here have been cold, and today was windy also and that's why I have been watching football.
We did go to K-Mart today - woo-hoo! I got a funnel cake and caught a runaway cart. How much more excitement (not counting football) could one ask for? TM and I were standing eating our funnel cake when I heard a funny noise. I turned around and there was a cart full of stuff headed right for us. The gentleman had put it at his trunk and then went around to open the car door. Then the cart decided to escape. He didn't even realize it had happened until after the excitement was over. (it doesn't take much to excite some of us).
Nick is funny. He has figured out that when we both start moving about in the living/kitchen area, his best bet is to go up the 2 steps to the bedroom area and just watch. He sometimes just lays down and goes to sleep. We are just glad he has started feeling comfortable here.
Well, tomorrow we head out for GA - which is actually only 10 or 12 miles away, but we are going further than that.
God Bless
1 comment:
You watch a game that I don't watch...what are the odds? We were on the road and didn't get to even listen to the TN/KY game...good thing we like in Knoxville and it will be replayed (in 2hrs) tonight=)
Glad that you had a good Thanksgiving and even had some excitement on Saturday.
How nice that Nick is getting the hang of being out of the way.
Post a Comment