Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rushing

The weeks are just rushing by. Can hardly believe it is March and March is already 6 days old! Of course I have been doing a lot of sitting and napping. But I did walk with Pauline on Wed. and Fri. Doing my exercises every day. If the pain would just end! I think I am doing fine and next thing I know I need pain pills because I can't get comfortable. It either sneaks up on me or I am trying to ignore it as long as I can.
Saw the new therapist on Tuesday. He is quite nice. He massaged my knee and kept pushing it down, as my extension is not good enough. The massage felt good, the pushing did not. He had me on the stationary bike, the weight machine and something else (?). This Tues I will probably be using the hydro-tread, an underwater treadmill. And, no, my head will not be underwater.
Wed. we went to Clermont for lunch and had a great time. Had to eat and run so TM could get his lesson ready. This was his last night to teach so next week we can stay later and see Amanda after school.
Thurs. was the Escapees luncheon meeting. Had a great time. They have a rally the end of the month, but we can't go. Seems the campground has a 40 lb. limit on dog size. Don't think we want TD that skinny!
Saturday was the campground ham and bean supper. Yum - white beans! Our friend, Manuel had given us a head of cabbage from his garden, so made coleslaw. Had a large mixing bowl full of coleslaw and it was all eaten. I will have to say it was really good.
Today at church we had another preacher candidate. Did not care for him much as his delivery is pretty bland. Did not meet him and his wife personally, but I am sure they are fine people, just not a good fit for Central.
Pot luck was wonderful. Glad so many like my cheese grits since they are so easy to make.
That's it for now. God Bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you share pics of you on the underwater treadmill - how cool!