Walking TD and getting out for necessary groceries, etc., is the only reason we were out at all last week. By Sunday, we were both doing better - mostly just the cough left over - so we did make it to both services. It was also a pot luck after Sunday morning services. The best cooks in the country go to the Church of Christ! We enjoyed the opportunity to met and talk with new people.
He is a pic that TM took one of the times we were able to get out.
This was taken at the entrance to our RV Park. Pretty good sized gator (I don't see any UF on him). But congratulations are due to the Florida Gators for their win over Alabama. Since I didn't have a team in the running, it really didn't matter much to me. I understand it was a good game. Hopefully the National Championship will be a good matchup.
This was taken at the entrance to our RV Park. Pretty good sized gator (I don't see any UF on him). But congratulations are due to the Florida Gators for their win over Alabama. Since I didn't have a team in the running, it really didn't matter much to me. I understand it was a good game. Hopefully the National Championship will be a good matchup.God Bless.
1 comment:
I am glad you are better and you have definitely been missed! It will be wonderful to see y'all tomorrow!
Loving hugs,
Mellan :)
Post a Comment