We found a bench that was somewhat secluded, but we could still see the tower. It is really beautiful lit up at night. We could also see the moon.
It was a little cool, light jacket weather, as long as you weren't in the wind, which we were not.
Snuggle time! No, we are not too old for that!
Other than that, we have just been keeping busy with all the usual. On Wed. we go into Clermont to see Mellan and have lunch with whoever wants to come. In the mornings, Mellan and I go to scrapbooking. There are usually about 6 of us there and often everyone goes to lunch together. Then after lunch usually 3 or 4 of us do beading. About 4 p, TM picks me up and we head back home to get ready for Wed. night Bible class.
Here at the park the ladies have started an exercise class on M W F. It is more stretching than anything. Definitely low impact but so good for us to keep us limber.
Tonight we went to the church building for the first meeting of Monday for the Master. It was a small group, but we got a lot done. The idea is to visit people, call people, and send cards. Tonight TM and I addressed cards. It was a nice time and I think it is a really good idea.
Signing off for now.
God Bless
2 comments:
What fun you must be having! I would love to travel someday like you two are...and still get to snuggle, too! Hee hee! :)
Wonderful description of everything...*sounds* just lovely.
Stretching is great exercise and never a bad thing. I hope you continue to enjoy the class. Are men allowed to attend the ladies' exercise class?
Monday for the Master does seem like a really good idea...I hope the participation grows.
Post a Comment