Sunday, February 15, 2009

Another week

I didn't really mean to make this a weekly blog, but it is looking that way right now.  Guess our lives just aren't that exciting.
Sunday, TM was sick and missed services.  I went to morning services, but didn't wake from my nap in time to get to evening services.
Told you it wasn't exciting.
Tuesday afternoon, I called Mellan to see if we were set for Wed. scrapbooking/beading.  Guess what, she was in the hospital.  Had just gone in that afternoon.  She had a  "minor" stroke.  Needless to say, I didn't go to scrapbooking on Wed.; we went to the hospital.  She was doing fine.  We went to her house around 3p to get the granddaughter settled after school.  When we got back to the hospital, she had gone for an MRI.  We waited for her to come back and then had to head back home.  She went home from the hospital on Thursday and we went back to Clermont on Friday to check on her.  
The upshot is she is doing great.  The doc said she is really lucky and there is no permanent damage.  Within about 4 weeks, she should be good as new.  What a relief!
Today is a cloudy day and we are taking it easy.  We are all doing just fine.  And, as I said, no big doings around here.
God Bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be sure to let M'Ellen know that she's in my thoughts and prayers (and I really should send a card...)