Later, I went over to help decorate for the ladies salad luncheon. The luncheon started at 11:30 and we had a good crowd of about 30. Lots of food - and no 2 salads were the same. It was all good. There was so much left, that several of us took plates to our sweeties. TM really appreciated it. After lunch was time for crafts. There were about 10 of us there, each doing our own thing and, of course, talking. It was nice to get to know some of the women a little better. I made a pretty blue necklace.
Then, I went to get a pedicure. The place I go does a great job massaging and lotioning the feet and legs. Oh-h, it felt good.
On my way back, I picked up the mail and there was a package from Apryl. Yipee, new clothes! She did a great job picking things out for us. I called and told her she could be my fashion consultant anytime!
So that's it. Looking forward to going to Clermont tomorrow and seeing Mellan and others.
God Bless
1 comment:
still expect to see at least one photo of y'all in a spiffy new outfit:-)
Post a Comment