Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still Here

Just been busy.  Last week was quite busy.  We drove into Clermont 3 days.  Monday to take Nick to the vet.  Tuesday for Mellan's birthday and Friday just to spend time with Richard & Mellan.  Thursday we went over to Patrick AFB, about a 2 hr. drive, so TM could get his new ID card.  Even if his birthday is not til the 30th, Medicare and the AF have made him officially 65.  Poor baby.
Saturday we had our postponed Sweetheart Banquet at the church.  It had been planned for the 14th, but the Daytona 500 got in our way.  Not that it runs thru here, but that so many people were going to be there.  We had about 40 people at the banquet and had a really good time.
Monday, I went to the ear doctor.  Some people at church had recommended this clinic and they were so right.  Dr. Rooney was pretty much all business.  He took a culture and started me on a treatment regime.  When he gets the culture back, he will know if he started the right meds.  I can't wear my hearing aid until I see him again on the 12th. :(  He said there is a small hole in my eardrum and when we get the infection cleared we will see if treatment is needed for that.
See, not too exciting a life; but I will try to be more faithful in blogging.  You can also keep up with us on facebook.
God Bless

No comments: