was Sunday (May 29) and I had a delightful day. We went to church services at Laurel where we were able to see a number of friends. Then we ate at Panera, came back to Apryl's to change clothes, and went to the trailer. Figured we needed to shift some more stuff. Not sure that we are being really productive, but we are moving stuff around a lot. The "garage" is ready for the scooter, but TM loses access to his computer once the scooter is in. Guess what will be the last thing packed.
We came back to Apryl's and had lasagna for supper. Then Jeremy and Apryl fixed a wonderful dessert for us. It was all I could to not to ask for seconds!
Today has been a little slower. Glad for the holiday that I could spend more time with Apryl. We did some shopping - I got a pair of Sketchers for $20.00! They were on 1/2 price and I got another discount for presenting my military ID.
Now we are getting ready to grill steaks for supper. Yum! Got a caramel apple pie from Perkins-I had a coupon. more yum!
Tuesday starts the serious work getting the odds and ends stashed away so that nothing decides to fly while we are traveling down the road.
Thanks for reading. God Bless
1 comment:
Thanks Pat, we think she's adorable, too! It would have been great to see you - maybe next time you're in town. And thanks for the comment about breastfeeding, I caved and gave her some formula today and I feel so much better already. :-)
Post a Comment