stuff from me.
Friday, I worked at Dale Carnegie. Since I couldn't work my usual Thursday, Friday was the day. I don't feel like I got much done. It was one of those days that nothing really clicked, so I spent more time in trial and error than anything else. I did get everything changed and printed, but it was really frustrating. My boss bought lunch and that was nice. A great sub sandwich.. He is going to be in Starkville MS next week, so I won't be working. That's fine with me since we have lots to do here.
After work, I went over to the office handling our IRA monies. We have been trying to get my money from the federal government. It is not a whole lot, but I do want to get it consolidated with our other funds. Can you believe this is the 4th try at getting the funds? Always just a little thing wrong with each one. And each person I talk to has a different answer and solution. I know that most of you are finding all of this hard to believe since it is our wonderful federal government involved; but it is true! I will try and let you know the outcome of this time. Will the federal gov. finally turn lose of my money........
Saturday was a "sleep in" day. After breakfast, I was getting ready to start working more on getting stuff separated. It suddenly occured to me that I had not gotten my allergy shot! I was gone quickly even without makeup. I hate to tell the reason; but I was afraid to take time to put on makeup in case I forgot where I needed to go. Now, isn't that pitiful. Just remember that is not age that causes it -- it is just that I am so busy with all the mundane things around here. :)
However, I did get back and got a lot of things done around here. Later I went to a meeting/dinner and had a good time.
Today has been busy. We went to early service as usual and Bible class. Our class is having a good study on Luke.
There was a pot luck lunch after late services, so we came home, cooked something and headed back. As always, there was plenty of food. the reason for the lunch was that our missionary and his wife from the Ukraine are in town. Chris and Lena Lovingood are moving back to the states so he can attend graduate school. They are a great young couple and have done a great job in Ukraine.
Well, I am finishinedwith the laundry and I better accomplish something else.
For unknown reasons this did not post (maybe I forgot? Nah). So here it is.
(((Hugs)))
1 comment:
Good luck with the government!! And with the yard sale! Boy, do I know what you mean about remembering where it is you're going!!! I blame it on medication as I know it is definitely not age!
Love and hugs :)
Post a Comment