I guess. We have had very bad internet connection over the past week or so. that means I have some catching up to do. Will do it soon.
As of yesterday (Monday) we are near Howenwald, TN at a Thousand Trails campground. The campground needs some work, but we found a great spot. Our rear window overlooks woods and a small lake. Also we get the evening sun.
Let me see. Our last day in Montgomery, we went to services at Hunter Hills again. Such nice people. Our class taught by 2 lawyers was again very interesting. The preacher is also quite energetic. We met another couple who invited us to sit with them at lunch. Needless to say how much we enjoyed this congregation.
We picked up Evelyn about 5pm and met her boss and family at a Mexican restaurant. We had a good meal and wonderful conversation. About 8:45, I looked at my watch and was amazed at how late it was. Can you say lots of laughter and fun?
Our trip to Clear Creek and 2 night stay there was easy and uneventful. It is a nice park and I wouldn't mind going back there.
Then it was off to Memphis, which trip is too long for this post. I will write, but. please, don't be holding your breath. It could be another 24 hrs or more.
God Bless
2 comments:
I'm expecting a photo of the view from your rear window!
Good for you for stepping up the worship!! I love it!
Post a Comment