


The horse show was great! We got there just in time to see Mary practicing a little and then doing her time in the ring. We thought she did super and she seemed pretty happy with her performance.
We hung out with Sheila and Mango. Mango would whine the whole time that Sheila would leave him to go wipe the horse down between sets. Even if I choked him - of course I didn't really choke, just a gentle squeeze. He is a good boy most of the time.
When Mary finished and finally went to the barn to let Legs rest, it was good to be able to visit with her. She was one happy girl - more than ready to finish for the day though.
Sheila and I went off to get one of Mary's ribbons and while we were there, they announce the rest of the winners. We got to pick up 2 more ribbons! The best was 2nd place Reserve. That means overall points. TM was with Mary and was glad he got to see her oh so happy face when she heard that.
We missed seeing Michael and Michelle as they had gone fishing that morning and then Michelle had to get back to Sarasota to school.
No TD stories, we left him home. I know - poor baby - but, really he was better off.
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment