Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mudder's Day

Hope it was happy for everyone. I know mine was nice.
It was indeed bittersweet at Laurel, but that is true every time we come back. We had a really good class discussing prayer and kind of makes me sorry to miss the rest of it. It was so great to see everyone and have the chance to say goodbye (again).
Later in the afternoon Apryl and I went for massages. Ohoooo, nice. There is a new place called Massage Envy and the introductory massage is 1/2 price. Wonder If I can claim that again in the fall?
Afterwards we went over to Don's mom's to wish her a happy day. She refused to go out to dinner, so we just visited for a while. Then Don's sister and family came in. It was good to have a chance to visit with them and catch up on their world.
Monday I went to lunch with Brenda so we could celebrate my birthday a bit early. Even got free dessert at the Copper Cellar - chocolate fudge cake w/ice cream and hot fudge topping! Later in th evening we went with our friends the Browns to Ruby Tuesday. I barely got around the meal - definitely no dessert!
Here we are on our last day trying to round up everything and get packed. Ock, not the fun part, makes me cranky and poor TM has to put up with it. Nick just stays in Cleo's bed so he doesn't get in the middle. Tomorrow morning he will be glued to us so we don't leave him behind.
God bless

No comments: