Just a normal couple of days.
Good to finally get back to my morning walks with Pauline, even if I do have to get up at 7:30. Good for me.
Today has been a beautiful day. Got plenty warm early, but never did get real hot. Just the way we like it.
TM had his doc appt. to recheck his shoulder where he had his cortisone shot. All is well, everything reacting just as it should.
Went to get my toes done, but didn't happen. Too much waiting time. Guess I won't go back to Wal-mart unless I see the place is empty. Also I didn't like someone else getting served when they had been waiting less time than I have. So I left and I let them know why.
Mid-week Bible study was interesting. First off, our preacher had to get to the hospital since his blood pressure was high and his heart was racing. He is doing ok, just will be wearing a heart monitor for a few days. Anyway, he just handed off his lesson to one of the men. Poor guy, totally unprepared and this was not a lesson to be unprepared for. The subject was "Are there degrees in Heaven and hell?". This is definitely something to create a lot of discussion. Several good comments, but much more study needs to be done.
TD2, Fancy, continues to keep us entertained. The number of positions that he can get into and still seem comfortable appear to be unending.
Guess that is all I can think of for now.
God Bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment