5/22-5/28 - Luray, VA
5/28-6/4 - Gettysburg, PA
6/4-6/7 - Scotrun, PA
6/7-6/12 - Sturbridge, MA
6/12-6/19 - So. Dennis, MA (Cape Cod)
6/19-6/25 - Moody Beach, ME
6/25-7/2 - Balsam Woods, ME
7/2-7/9 - Compton, QE
7/9-7/11 - Ausable Chasm, NY
7/11-7/15 - Henderson, NY
7/15-7/21 - Sunderland, ON
7/21-7/24 - St. Clair, MI
7/24-7/28 - Alpena, MI
7/28-7/31 - Indian Lake State Park, MI
7/31-8/5 - Sturgeon Bay, WI (Green Bay)
8/5-8/11 - Wisconsin Dells, WI
8/11-8/13 - Davenport, IA
8/13-8/18 - Mark Twain Landing, MO
8/18-8/21 - Litchfield, IL
2 comments:
Cool...looks like fun stuff!!
My goodness - what a schedule!
I really don't know how y'all do it. Tom and I can't stand to be away from home any more for more than about 3 days. I sure can't imagine being on the road so much of the time like you guys are.
It's really interesting to keep up with your travels, though, and sounds like lots of fun in reading about it all.
Many blessings to you today!
Dee
Post a Comment