is the day. A little apprehensive as I don't handle pain well, but expecting they will give me some good drugs. Sheila plans to be there with TM, so that will be good.
Saturday was our niece, Shari's, birthday. Had a nice dinner at Olive Garden plus cake back at Mellan and Richard's. It was good to see Rick as it doesn't happen often enough. I was pleased that Shari liked the earrings I made for her. My own design.
Also had Meaghan cut my hair. She took quite a bit off just like I told her. Looks good.
That's about it for now. About time to go to bed and have visions of sugarplums dance in my dreams. I am sure I will dream about food since I can't eat.
:) 2 beautiful Florida winter days
:) Bert's message this morning
:) having lunch and supper with good friends.
God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment