is what the 3 of us were on Friday night. I took my walk that morning and TM did the men's coffee and then we left for Tampa. The fairgrounds there is only a 1hr. 10min. drive. HUGE RV show going on. We went specifically to see our cousin Lisa. She had come from TN (and glad to leave the snow behind) to work the show for Excel trailers. Had not seen her in a while and she looked good. She was having fun. Got some really nice trailers too. Believe it or not, I didn't really like the most expensive one they had, but the one I liked was expensive enough.
Had a nice visit with Lisa and then took in the show. Hundreds of trailers and vendors there. Some pretty nice stuff. When I said fairgrounds, you knew it was spread out plus walking the rows of vendors in the buildings. Even poor old TD was dragging. But he was still happier being with us than sitting in the car. The fact that lots and lots of people stopped to pet him and tell him what a good dog kinda kept his spirits up. We stopped to say goodby to Lisa and headed out.
We got back home around 4:30 and collapsed. My knee was really swollen and sore so I put ice on it. And, yes I did wear my brace. Just too much time on my feet. Even TM didn't want to go play bingo.
This morning all 3 of us slept late. In fact TM and I were up before TD. Believe it, it is true. Got up round about 8:30 - 9:00 and got to Denny's around 10:30 for breakfast. Afterwards we went to the flea market and walked around, but not very long before heading home. Got some stuff done around the place off and on between sitting and reading.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment