Tuesday, June 17, 2008



I guess they did this about 4 times before mamma finally showed her tail and they wandered off. Be sure and blow up the top picture, that is the "BABY" following moma down. Our "3-hour tour" was very successful and we have ordered the DVD of our tour. Hopefully we can upload it so everyone gets to see.We also saw seals and many birds.We came back to port tired and happy, which is what I can say for everyone that went, I am sure.We had taken jackets for fear the wind would be cold on the open upper deck, but the day was so nice, I never even needed mine. I did keep sunblock slathered on and doesn't look like I got any burn. Ya-hoo!It was most definitely one of our best days so far this trip.




God Bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a fabulous "good-bye" shot! thanks...